To be able to undergo supervisor training, the student needs to meet an age of at least 15 years and 9 months. Desired supervisors must be at least 24 years old and have a driving license for at least five years.
The education provides important information about the role of supervisor in private practice.
The criteria for driver tests (uphill) are:
- Driving course training goals, content, and rules.
- Planning and structuring.
- Factors relating to road safety and the environment.
- Eco Driving.
If you want to practice privately, both you as a student and your supervisor must go for an introductory course, also known as supervisor training.
You do not have to go it together, but that's an advantage.
Supervisor training is ongoing for approximately 4 hours and provides information about:
- What the supervisor is responsible for during exercise.
- Which requirements apply to driver tests (knowledge test and driving test).
- And how important driving experience is for public road safety.
During the course of the course we also discuss how interpretation of the same traffic situation may differ between the supervisor and the student.
After the education, a valid certificate of current teacher is issued. We report completed training directly to the Transport Agency via e-service.
The education is valid for 5 years for both student and supervisor.